Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rants and Professions of Love

This year, I resolve speak with more confidence.

Okay, so maybe keeping a blog doesn’t exactly help that…BUT, MAYBE IF I WRITE LIKE THIS…well, you get the idea.

All jokes aside, I think part of being more assertive comes from having a clear mind, so I’ve decided to write my thoughts here as a way of finding focus through my jumbled ramblings. At the very least, perhaps I could jot down my random musings and reflections so I don’t daydream through every class. No matter what, it’ll certainly be cheaper than therapy.

So, if you’re reading this, be prepared for a lot of rants on New England winters and professions of love for Japanese curry. And when I’m old and senile, I’ll be reading this blog for some laughs. Hopefully, by then, I’ll have developed a very macho speech.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment